2/16/09

Be My Valentine


These are the beautiful flowers from my valentine.

There is an irony here - for years I would whine (believe me, I had it mastered to no avail) that I didn't get any flowers delivered to school. Most all the other teachers received them - not just at valentine's day either. Occasionally someone would ask - have you ever got any, Jeanne? My standard comment was - no and I don't really care to get them, they don't last long anyway. Well - it would have been nice maybe once to go by the office and see my name on some. So what does Dave do, waits until I retire and gets me a beautiful bouquet!! I can't walk down the hall at school beaming and having my peers say what lovely flowers - who did you get them from?! However, I am enjoying every minute seeing them set on my dining room table. Thanks H.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment