7/22/09

Trip to Texas




I went to Texas and visited with Erin and her family for 18 days - Allison and Makenna flew down with me and stayed the first 9 days and then Erin and Jacob flew home with me for 7 days. While in Texas I went to Ham's Peach Orchard, out to eat with Jim and Judy, visited with the Ferrera clan, and had a barbecue at Mason and Angela's on the 4th. I babysat Jacob while Erin finished up her job, took Makenna to Walmart, witnessed Jacob's dedication and attended an ice cream social. I had a fabulous time getting to know my 2 month old grandson. Erin has adapted well to motherhood, as I knew she would. I'm sooooo proud of the job she is doing. I can't wait to be with them again the end of September in California!!! Thanks for having me... it meant alot to be with my two daughters and two grandchildren - a time I will always cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment